Yesterday went to 1-U with my parents. Dad have a job there so Mum and I went along to shop! Skipped lunch because Mum and I wanted to wait for Sakae Sushi's teatime promotion-Red plate buy 1 free 1. Ehehe~ Too bad Dad couldn't join us as he went to Kepong and KL to do some other things. However, I find that Sakae Sushi at Pyramid taste better than the one in 1-U. The salmon does not look as fresh either. Mum and I was at 1-U from 1pm to 7pm. So tiring after long shopping session.Dad then bring us to Kota Damansara for dinner. Went to Sunway Giza for the first time as Dad is meeting up Uncle Thomas in a bar name Movida. Nice place with not-so-loud music and nice lights. Was there for 45 minutes even though Dad say a while only. hahaha.. After that, went to a nearby hawker stall to have dinner at about 9pm. Had chicken wings~ YUMMY~ Great day out without studying >< hahaha..
Was dead tired when I reach home but fail to sleep. Feeling tired and wants to sleep but cannot! Worst feeling ever. ><
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment