Reason 1 : I reduced the sugar by 100g but forgot to cut down on the egg whites. I end up with a runny batter.
Reason 2 : The stupid machine does not blend my almonds into powdered almonds so my batter was nutty, not smooth.
Reason 3 (which I havent figure out how to overcome) : The stupid batter stick onto the baking paper as if super glue was used, so I cant peel them off from the paper! Sheesh.. From all the research I've done, it seems that the only solution is to but silicon mats to bake them, else, I shall not be making them anymore. Sigh.
Oh, the ingredients eventually ended up in small paper cups since it was crunchy and yummy. They don't make good macaroons but it turns out to be another snack of chocolate almond thingy.
Currently reading Cecelia Ahern's Where Rainbow Ends. Nice book pdf file. I wonder if I should read Shopaholic series first, or Vampire Diaries series first. Hmmm..
No comments:
Post a Comment