Friday, November 19, 2010

Tutoring

2 days of working already. How do I feel? Tired, sleepy and hungry. LOL

Okay la. I choose to teach medium level students. Lower level already has 2 teachers. Higher level, let's say don't quite remember how to do most secondary school mates (LCM, HCF, Surface Area etc). Medium levels are easy maths. Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Some kids are very bright. At a young age (primary school) they already knew translation and transformation, unknowns and so. I learn those in secondary school. Some are not so bright, not even knowing their timetables, adding along as they go. Some very very cute kids. =)

My first student was Debbie, I think about 5 years old. Very smart, learning BODMAS but needed constant supervision. Then another funny kid is Sailes (I think). I taught him 2 days and he is very friendly, quiet smart. He knows how to do but always makes mistakes as he wanted to finish it fast. He will always called for me asking me things that are quite obvious and keeps complaining that there is alot of work to finish. Cute. Hahaha. This place basically has quite a number of teachers, 2 in a group usually, teaching a bunch of kids which you choose (okay la, which need your help). haha.. Not a bad place, except that at times when there is less students, I am sleepy and bored. I get to half curi tulang, since I only supervise them most of the time. I stare at them doing their work and hoping that they will have no questions at all. =P Their syllabus quite different. There is a set of critical thinking mathematics, which sometimes I don't understand. I should be trained before I am allowed to teach, but due to the shortage of teachers, I am forced to teach. Supervise is a better word to describe.

This job makes my eating time a little bit different. Yesterday got gastric because I eat my dinner after 9.30pm. By the time I come home, I am tired and sleepy. Hungry but don't feel like eating. =( Hopefully my stomach can adjust to the time better.

VAMPIRE DIARIES IS ADDICTIVE! Its nice Rachel! Hehehe..

No comments: