在家里
有父母照顾
在外面
有朋友关心
谢谢你们
^^
如果没有你们
我怎么生存呢?
Seriously must thank my friends for taking care of me
Outside, at uni and even when we are at Genting
I am the lazy and blur one (not as blur as WX)
I always don't know where my class is
and its very bad especially the first class
I remember once that I reached uni and doesn't remember where is my class so I sat at the foyer
waiting for Von to reply me where the class is
Luckily PK came and lead me to class
hahahahaha
Else I will be there waiting for the late girl and be late together
Thank you PK and Von
hehe
I always don't remember my way around
so I always need someone to go with me anywhere
Shopping, in uni. Basically everywhere
So when Zixin and me choose not to go to play Snoworld with them
we go @@
Two directionless girl (well Zixin is way better than me) walk around aimlessly
searching for rides to play on
Luckily I have her
That I feel safe to be lost with her
Thank you Zixin
:)
Thank you to other friends as well
:)
Love you all always
Missing the days we get to see each other for few days
sleep and eat together
and see all of your pretty faces the first thing I wake up every morning
Let's do this again!
Mood much better after counting my blessings
Happy mid-autumn people!
中秋节快乐~!
No comments:
Post a Comment