Seems that Ting is kinda active in blogging after reducing her fb time
hahahaha
and so I found something interesting in her blog:
I found that I am kinda clingy too
Good or bad?
Hmmm...
1. You ALWAYS need a friend with you.
YEESS!
2. You are always the one to initiate get togethers.
Err.. not really. Only to Ting and Peggy so far..
3. You can’t spend a day without calling or texting your friend.
hehe yeah
4. You find yourself saying yes to everything your friends say.
I used to. but now I like to go opposite of what they say. hahahahaha
5. You invite yourself to your friends’ activities – even personal ones.
Nope. I like being at home
6. You need to know what your friends are up to every single day.
Some yes. Like Ting said we like to ask each other what we are doing and every day the answer remains the same yet we still asked each other.
7. You are constantly worried that your friends are not including you in their plans.
I guess so..? :) But sometimes I rather stay home. and sleep. hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment