The most anticipated event that I wished to participate with my group of dears
:)
The night where all are dressed up and look pretty pretty
and we can take as much picture as we like
But well, it did not really turned out as expected
It was tiring
Hairdo was fun
Sitting at salon and being pampered
![]() |
| Our nails |
![]() |
| The girl |
![]() |
| The other girl |
![]() |
| Us done with hair! :) |
My curls looks so ugly the moment I'm done with it
but after that it turns into natural loose curls which I love so much
(Now to cut short or to leave long...)
But make up was tedious
troublesome and feels not like myself (especially with fake lashes)
but then girls still wanna be pretty pretty for the night right?
hehe
Just hate my fake lashes and the tedious part of removing makeup after the ball
How I wish I can just sleep straight away after that
as I was tired with the heels (Gosh my legs)
and the preparations
But it was worth it with the girls
:)
![]() |
| Dress! |
![]() |
| Preparation in PK house |
![]() |
| A more natural look before the lashes |
![]() |
| My lovely dears |
![]() |
| Pretty darling and I |
![]() |
| AhXin, PK and me |
![]() |
| Ray and me |
![]() |
| *love* |
![]() |
| with Mr Monash last year, Joo Ztat |
![]() |
| Our table :) |
We stayed over at PK's house that night
and until our Genting trip
PK and WY in PK's room
while Darl and me in another room
and so our happy happy sleepover
with many first times
(shhhh.. too private to be said)
Overall, the food was soso
but everything was great
To have the company of the lovely ladies
I LOVE YOU
:)
养成需要你的习惯了.
怎么办?





















No comments:
Post a Comment