I don't understand why must they have ceramah n raptai Sukan together wan le..The teachers din plan well.
Morning reach school then sit at the wet n yucky tapak perhimpunan for omoz 2hrs..My skirt was WET! And then shoo-ed us to padang to so called watch them march but then it was time for f5 to go for ceramah.1st day still okay,can sit on chair.2nd day sit on floor AGAIN..My legs were cramp..N the penceramah oso quite bored..mumble mumble mumble..ZZZZZzzzz...
Tomorrow is Sports Day at Stadium. And I am not going..I didn't participate anything (as usual) so if I want to go I must pay Rm4 but I dun feel like going.But I will support rumah kuning and Sheen Yeen want.JIAYOU!haha
The one and only time I went for Hari Sukan is last year and that is because I am helping out YE for Pizza Sales to earn Money$$.My most memorable sports day is selling pizza..hahaha..=P
And I remember selling chocolates for YE..Hahaha..my fav part of making choco is licking the spoon.Gyn Fei let me do it..haha..Grace was kinda merajuk so she got another spoon of it..hehe..helps the cleaning lar..Yummy choco..But the terrible part is folding the boxes for the chocolates.We used the card paper which is hard.
Ahhh..sweet memories..Hehe^^
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment