Ya,I called Grace yesterday after tuition to see if she is better.Well,she said she is.She promised her "Daddy" Yu Cheng that she'll not cry today. I hope she won't be too sad and focus on her studies more.I felt sad and WORRIED..I end up crying myself too.I now realise how much my friends mean to me.ALOT ALOT.. But..I am okay..haha..Like what YC says,my emotion will be happy again after awhile.Haha..So true..Thats why no one ever see me cry before..Even WeiTing(Do You??Nah,I don't think so)..Cause I am happy everyday..^^ Or is it crazy?=P
I missed the time when Peggy,WeiTing and me stay back together and walking to 7Eleven to buy food and Sweets. And the time we laugh 2gether for everything and how we make each other laugh.And time with GynFei,Grace,PhaikSim..How they make me smile each and everyday.And how much they'll support their friends when they have problems.And more sweets from Grace..
Yea,all the time I had with everyone.I take for granted of them being my my side everyday and now I miss them more than anything.I want to be with them when they have problems or not.
Hope we wil be friends forever!
And the distance will not do us apart but just closer~
Although we are far apart
But your faces will be remember
Your smiles and laughter
Will be with me
Forever
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment