Haaaiiiizzz…All thanks to the Nasi Lemak I had… I had food poisoning yesterday. I still went to school but around ten, I went back home. I can’t stand being dizzy in class. Hahaha… I was alright in the morning except for a terrible stomachache. When I was in class, I feel like throwing up so I went to the toilet. On the way, my vision starts to blur and I can’t hear anything and can’t feel my legs. But I continue to walk to the toilet. I reached safely but when I take a look of myself in the mirror, I was kind of shock to see the pale me with white lips… I have not been so sick before. So Qis teman me to went and find the guru bertugas and I called my mum to bring me home.
After a short nap and lots of rest, I felt a lot better. My mum and I were going to my grandparents’ house to see my grandfather but when we reach (after a long trip there and RAIN!) my aunty and uncle were bringing my grandfather to the hospital AGAIN… So my mum and I followed. Me still hugging to my snoopy bolster and my pink jacket… Apparently my grandfather was dizzy and he was bleeding an hour ago so my aunty decides to send my grandfather to the hospital. When we reach the hospital, my grandfather was admitted to the wards there and doctor attended him after half an hour… Then my grandmother came with another uncle. We stayed there until 5pm and mu uncle sent us back to grandparents’ house to pick up our car. He also showed us another long way back to Kota Kemuning because Sunway road is jam at that moment.
I was alright the whole afternoon but at night, my stomach starts to pain again. Ouch! And I was having fever in the afternoon and terrible headache at night. After my mum came back from line dancing, she brings me to the clinic and that doctor gave my lots of icky yucky medicine which also includes salt water for me to drink. Yuck… I hate medicines…I haven’t even finished eating this morning’s medicine…
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How unfortunate. Do get well soon though. Rest well, drink well. Food poisoning is a pain... and so is medicine, unfortunately without them, things would be a little more complicated.
Post a Comment