Yay! I finally had a chance to go back to SMKPBP during school hours!^^
hahaha I am so happy!
I went back yesterday to go get my PMR cert and ask Pn.Ong where are they.Then I saw Pn.Siti,Pn Ding and Pn.Chang in the staffroom.Pn Chang ask where I went and I told her and she say"Ya hor..Wang ji liao(Forget d)"Then PnDing ask me why I come and I show her my cert and she and Pn Chang studying my cert saying how different it looks.AND they ask me to get another straight A's cert again.=P Hard le teacher..
So I went up to A class and Pn Normala was inside.They were not Studying lar.I went in,teacher need sometime to recall my name-.-".I was so happy to see them again! All my friends.Hehe..Go talk to WeiTing and She ask me to go take my YE cert frm her later.That Tan Tze Yang only now he tell me that he had my YE transparent file.Ish..But Yu Cheng gave me his file before the holidays cause he does not want me to be sad about my lost file.So I ask Tan to give it to him.Then Kuei Yee ask me whether I know who is the newst couple in class or not.Haha..I of coz know lar.Au Yong and Wan Ching le ma..HAhaha..
Then went to Peggy's place and talk to her and ask her to dump her computer.Everytime we chat on9 her computer sure will disconnect after awhile.Haih..Then Phaik Sim came in!hehe..I hug her..Long time no hug hug d..I miss her too..I saw Pn Normala was smiling as I was busy Hugging her.=) And PnNormala said the same thing like PnDing,Get another straight A cert ya Poh Yee..Aiyo
Then I went to B class to look for Gyn Fei and Grace but they were not there.Some1 told me to find in the chemistry lab so I went there.I saw Pn Kogila there too.Apparently Yucheng,Allen,SzeKuan,Grace and Gyn Fei ponteng class to do some experiment.I give Gyn Fei and Grace a BIIIIIIIGGGG Hug..hehe..So cute le,so long never see them..Yu Cheng was surprised cause I din't tell him i was going to visit them.Haha..Then I chat a little with Gyn Fei and Grace.Went over to PnKogi and talk a little.And she said the same thing to me.All teachers wants me to get straight A's..Haha..Then it's time to leave(and find my brother).
Went to Giant,Tesco and IOI.haha..Shopping shopping..Saw Ern Yao at IOI and he sees me too.Hahaha
I WANT TO GO BACK TO PBP!!Not that I am not happy about my new school but I MISS MY FRIENDS ALOT.=)
See you all in the future cause I still have a cert with PnKuh..Haha
I am so happy yesterday..HAPPY HAPPY..^^hehehe
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment