Monday, April 14, 2008

Thoughts that have been bothering me..

What if...(SECRET)
What if I said YES! ?
Will my life my different now?

Me:What if I said Yes?
Me:U regret saying NO?
Me:Maybe a little.But I am curious to know what if I said Yes.
Me:Ur life may be different but You promised not to this year
Me:I know but its so tempting...
Me:stop thinking about it.You Said no already.
Me:I can't help it
Me:Focus on your studies now,Exam is near!
Me:But I really wanted to know
Me:Maybe after that day you will know
Me:Its disturbing me.I can't focus any more.I keep thinking WHAT IF..
Me:No use anymore,you'll just have to wait
Me:But but but..
Me:STUDY.S-T-U-D-Y
Me:Ok Ok..I try my very best

After that
YAY!!I finally stop thinking.Hope this will maintain until after The Day and after exam..PLEASE STOP THINKING WHAT IF...


Another part that I missed out is
My Cousin is driving AGAIN today and she ask me go play my race car game.ISH ISH ISH..She and her driving..Hmmpphh..And She is laughing..=(

No comments: