To primary school mates - Caryn, Priscilla, Pui Mun, and everyone else
Even though we may not be in contact, but I love all of u. The times we had together was great. Those were the days where stress did not exist in my dictionary yet. Everything is simple and every moment was great. I am very happy to be in the same unit as Caryn is this semester. After 6 years of not being together, we get to attend PSY1022 together. Even though we did not talk much (well, during lecture ma..ehehe) but it feels so good to be sitting right next to her again. Reminds me of my primary school days. =D Priscilla and Pui Mun now are not in Malaysia. One is Australia and one in Russia. I miss all of you.
To Wei Ting, Peggy and Kuei Yee
Four of us. From Form 1 to Form 4. Together. Same class, sitting near each other. Talk. Eat. Joke. Three of you are the best! Wei Ting, my bestie for 14 years, from kindergarten to primary, to secondary. I still remember when we were in primary, I used to envy her for her long hair, which she kept for many years. She may be cool and quiet and seems to be in her own world most of the time but when she talks, you'll be surprise. Very funny little girl with the innocent xiao mei mei look, but don't be fool by her look. hahaha.. I LOVE YOU TING! Peggy ah, I still remember clearly the day we meet you know. I am not that old to forget that. (=P hahaha) Filzah introduced you to me. We speak in English (very weird now I think back) Then Pn Ong asked me to sit with you in front and our friendship blooms. Oh, and we speak chinese from then on. I can still laugh at the story of someone being chase by a cat for four floors, but her Mr.Wong changed her into Mimi now. I am happy that you found your Mr.Wong. Next is Kuei Yee. I remember her being the girl that wanted to be a Prime Minister, the one who always debate with the guys and the one that the guys like to criticize on. But that never breaks her faith and she is now on her destiny to become a lawyer. And oh, the one who teach xiao meimei bad things (Just joking..hehehe). I do love you despite my stupid craps and stuff.
I love you too Peggy. Thanks for being there always for 6 years now. Keep counting cause you three are stuck with me for the rest of your life XD Wei Ting, you'll make it through this semester and the rest of the semesters, I believe in you. Peggy, good luck with STPM, YOU CAN DO IT! Kuei Yee, you'll be a great lawyer. =)
To Qissy, Pav, Ariel, Peh Ge and the rest of my secondary school mates from KK
All of you are really friendly and very good friends! Qissy practically is my tourguide, from KK, to MUFY to Monash.Thank you my dear, I really appreciate it. I miss talking to all of you, baking cupcakes and more talking. Oh, I miss Pn Chan's mashed potato. Yum.. hahaha.. And fresh creams and silver balls at Qissy's house. I also miss bullying Pav. Ariel, you teach me to draw properly and I love your drawings! You'll do great in arts. We shall meet up again and I promised to make it. Hehehe.. I know I haven't seen all of you for a long time.
What a long list >< hahaha Let's move onto MUFY
To Carol, Penny, Hooi Ming, Irene and Po Keng of course ^^
The moment I think of this bunch of crazy people, I'll start laughing. I miss the time when PoKeng, Carol and me finish class, we'll see Penny and Hooi Ming and start to talk and laugh. Then Irene will come by as well. I miss the time we spend in Genting (which is just a few months back but seems like a year ago). The bumper car and roller coaster. And the very very funny picture of us on Cyclone (hahahahaha) We shall go again when Carol is back. And we will have more fun time when the rest joins Monash in the next semester. Can't wait for it. Dear Carol, I MISS YOU! Waiting for you to come back and visit us. Weee~
To Zixin, ChuYee, Rachel aka lenglengjie, Vivienne aka sexyjie~
First semester in Monash will not be fun without all of you! Without them, there will be less laughter. Thanks Zixin for being my great Bio lab partner. Forgive me for my blurness in theory. We shall be together again for next semester, which I am half hoping that you are going to take FST with us. Rachel and Vivienne, I gave both of you my first time skipping class and went to redbox to cheong-k. You two are great and makes me laugh alot as well. We shall all be stuck together for the rest of our degree and more fun times I am looking forward to in the next semester. Let's go Redang, Zoo Negara (yes I still wanna go even though I am with a bunch of cutie animals everyday) and Genting! More places to be think of soon. hahaha..
Thanks to all my friends for bearing with a silly girl that is kind of crazy and blur. You leave footprints in my heart. I love all of you alot! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment