Midvalley Jusco member day 20th and 21st of October 2010
I only went on the second and the last day. PoKeng went two days.
And I am already dead tired from walking
Less crowd this time maybe because the sale was 2 days instead of one.
Which means, less time is spend on queuing up to pay or to try on nice nice clothes ^^
More time spend on digging for nice clothes, shoes and so on.
But then nothing much attracted my attention =P
I saw a really nice flats but it was only on 10% discount. Shall get it next time when it is cheaper. hehehe
Bought a dress, 2 short pants and swimsuit =D
weee~
I actually wanted to get a new bag and a pair of shoes
but did not buy any
but then I bought a pair of shoes at PDI few days ago
Had lunch at Canton-i with boyboy, PK and ahyi..
Yummy food, thanks to ahyi ^^ ehehehe
Super tired.
I slept like 4 something last night morning and woke up at 8am.
I really should try to sleep earlier
and study more
and watch less tv or pps
FINALS
FOCUS POHYEE!
Good luck to all =)
No comments:
Post a Comment