Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pre-holiday, holiday, end of holiday~

Before holiday, my Monash 姐妹们 went to Pyramid to enjoy sushi + taking pictures ^^
First time try Sakae Sushi 
My opinion - Sushi is yummy but green tea taste weird to me ^^
We took lots of pictures that day
Hopefully this good days with last forever~

During holidays~
I should have study and finish my assignments
but
due to my laziness, I only study abit (very very abit) 
and watch loads of drama -.-" 
Went to Cameron Highland for a short one day trip yesterday
Beautiful lantern plant ^^

Very big hibiscus. as big as my face =)

Worm-like cactus
Today is the last day of holiday
Sad as I cant relax and enjoy anymore ><
Happy as I can meet with my bunch of sha po's again
ehehe

Finals in less than a month
Needs to start studying or I can say goodbye to D's (HD's seems impossible to me..Sad)
The saddest thing is that I can only see Wei Ting and Peggy during December. Dua orang ini memang busy..
Do take care and best of luck for both of u =) 

No comments: