Of course not me.. She is Ms Gwynette Yap. =)
Just now she purposely came to give me chocolate..Awww~
When she arrived, I was still in my room. I overheard Aunty Sally saying that Gwyn wanted to give us (my brother and me) chocolate but she is not taking it out yet. She say "Wait for PohYee jiejie first" =D
hehehe XD
So sweet.. Yeah, so I went downstairs to see her.
This little girl never fail to amazed me.
Last two weeks when we went out for dinner, she saw my brother's hair and ask me why is his hair so messy (his "style") I asked her to ask him herself but she did not receive any answer so she concluded that he just woke up. So smart..Hahaha.. I was to busy laughing and telling my parents about it!
Then she tell me that her aunt now works as the same job that my mum work as. I was confused, cause my mum is not working, so I asked her what job is my mum doing. She say "There, help ppl wash face de lor" Then only I realised what she meant! hahaha..Cause my mum previously was looking after my dad and his partner's business. But then she only saw my mum there once and she knew! Smart lar.. Oh, she can also recognise the brand because she saw her mum used it before..
Too bad she'll be back to Kuantan for two weeks.
I'll miss her =)
No comments:
Post a Comment