I'm thinking of you
我有你真好
我有你真好
只要牽著你的手就知道
我不是一個人在這世界停靠
因為我擁有你
我不是一個人在這世界停靠
因為我擁有你
在我心裡
Thank you for yesterday's Q&A session, which helped me alot today. It did make me think of possible answers that I've used for today's session.
What's your weakness?
Why do you choose our company over other choices?
Can you tell me more about your internship?
Okay, thank you for your time.
I did my best and now I shall wait for good news. Do pray hard for me too. This is something that I would like to try out as part of my future.
What's your weakness?
Why do you choose our company over other choices?
Can you tell me more about your internship?
Okay, thank you for your time.
I did my best and now I shall wait for good news. Do pray hard for me too. This is something that I would like to try out as part of my future.
No comments:
Post a Comment