I was packing my notes as tomorrow I'm gonna bring it to uni to pass to juniors. Then mum was helping me to get plastic bags to pack them properly.
Mum: You sure got people want your things?
Me: Why not? See this small stack can sell for alot of money ah.
Mum: Why would they want it? Why so expensive? What if they suddenly don't want it anymore?
Me: -.- They won't. If they do then I sell them to other people lor.
Mum: Sure ah? Later nobody wants it.
Me: MUM! Stop spoiling my business. Shoo. After get money then we can go eat ramen.
This is my cute and funny mum.
Some days, we would have light or early dinner. Then at 8pm mum would start the usual conversation.
Mum: You hungry? Want to eat anything else?
Me: No. If I'm hungry I'll go eat bread or drink milo.
Mum: You sure?
Me: You want to eat ah?
Mum: Hmm, I need not eat but I can eat also.
Me: What you want to eat?
Mum: I don't want la. Hmmm. Maybe we can share McD.
Me: Oh. Go buy lor.
Mum: Come faster, gonna be 9pm soon.
This is how she lure me to eat McD at night. The princess girlgirl will follow whenever we go for drive-thru and she will be very excited! This princess very manja. If I don't give her milo whenever I'm having some, she'll start to bite my hand and try to jump up to get some. Tsk tsk tsk. Spoiled dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment