Monday, July 29, 2013

因你而在


Went back to uni today to pass those stuff to juniors. They need to learn to be punctual, or at least inform me that they will be late. Tsk tsk tsk. Going to make another round to uni again to settle it. Not-short-not-long meet up with TX today at uni, chatting away while waiting for those MIA buyers. I miss my uni life already! :( 
It rained today and I think I caught another round of flu -.- 
On happy note : get to try this Reese white peanut butter cups today courtesy of a very kind friend. Yummy yummy
 ~^^~

Reminds me of the time darl and me got 2 bars of the same brand peanut butter bars during our date out after prom. And it was FREE! :)
with the girl who wished that I turn into a giraffe
Free goodies when we walked pass Candylicious
Darling fast fast come KL we go dating again.

No comments: