Happy birthday to me!
I shall spam today's post with pics from Melaka Trip
The lovely gang gave me a "surprise" celebration!
Hehe
Not surprise as in Zixin asked me whether I want it to be a surprised or planned one.
Surprised as in I don't know where or when.
Though I do realised planning in progress
Especially when once I exit a room and wanna enter again, it will be locked hence gotta go back to the other room to spare time or to chat. hehehe
:)
Thank you dearies for the celebration!
Blessed to celebrate with all of you!
![]() |
| :) |
![]() |
| The girls |
![]() |
| The guys |
![]() |
| Triplets |
![]() |
| Viv! |
![]() |
| So sweet. hehe |
![]() |
| The other sweet couple |
![]() |
| My dear lengma! |
Thank you everyone for the wishes
:)
*makes many many wishes*








No comments:
Post a Comment