Warning: The cute yogurt is not a real product. (PINK!)
:)
Its nice seeing our hard work coming to life. So real too.
![]() |
| Darl rajin preparing |
![]() |
| TA-DA! |
![]() |
| Fooling around with our babies |
![]() |
| My lengleng darl |
![]() |
| Awww~ On display with other yogurts |
![]() |
| Our ambassador! :) |
Its barely a month into the break and I miss all my uni dearies dee
HOWWW
:(
Work is okay this week. I was sick of doing QC work (and also standing)
So did alot of paper work
Manager seems to love me alot
Company having annual stock check and all the employees are involved
except me! (and some other people)
I was wanted by manager to do some paper works for her so I get to be excluded
from being stranded in the stuffy warehouse for hours!
hehe
All by myself in the lab along with Kak Ain and Kak Zaleha.
So many pending works by the other trainee
even my leng leng supervisor also too busy being involved in the stock check that I have to do some of her work
So this week I befriended the photostat machine. Learning how to do the basics stuff and what to press to do what I want. Oh yea, Mr Excel and Ms Word are also back into my life (HEY!)
Preparing loads of documents and some certificate of analysis for the company.
Making duplicates
Fun and easy week
but sadly
FLU attacked me
:(
Boohoo. I hate being sick
down with flu
sore throat
><
too 辛苦 that I feel bad most of the time (mostly at night)
Tummy is also not being kind to me tonight. Something must be wrong
-.-
Anyway:
Funny conversation #1
SQ: Teacher! Why you so different dee?
Me: Ha? You very long time didn't see me meh..?
SQ: Teacher! Why your hair so brown now? I thought it was black!
Me: Oh.. My hair can change colour want. Cool right? HAHAHA
SQ: Ohh! Then next time change to pink.
Me: Okay.
SQ: And why you wear socks today? and this scarf. and why no nail colours dee?
Seeeee! So many changes to you suddenly.
Me: ... Fine. hahahhaha Continue your work lar little missy.
:)
New guy at work is... good! Surprisingly.
He's taking up things quite fast. and knows how to handle problematic kiddos. and he is responsible too. Kind of. heeeee. Just that he needs to split himself into a few more of him to handle the crowd.
Thank you God for giving me a wonderful week!
:)
:)
Weekends! Here I comeeeee~

















No comments:
Post a Comment