Merry Merry Xmas!
Christmas always gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling
and I also feel blessed to have my loved ones with me
:)
When I was younger, my brother and me used to put socks (we have this giant Christmas socks given by my aunt) in front of the bedroom door
and the next morning, we would wake up to find angpao in it!
HAHAHA
Parents put RM2 in it just to entertain us
I love going to the malls, seeing beautiful decorations and listening to Christmas songs
*memories*
![]() |
| IMY! |
hmm. have not been around any malls this year to see the Xmas decos
but I still feel warm deep down in my heart
:)
Unexpected and random date today too!
Just when I thought I will rot at home
Will blog about it soon
*blessed to the max*
Loveeesss~
~^^~

No comments:
Post a Comment