Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Last Date

Desperate to meet up my two fav girls before the new year
I decide to drive to Puchong for lunch and dessert date
Me, being the lazy bum, I also hated driving (I am dangerous on the road)
So it's a big thing that I managed to make it to Ting's house to pick her up
*Excuses excuses I know. I lived there most of my life yet the changes there after I moved away scares me! Confusing roads -.-*

Initially suggested to meet up at Setiawalk but considering the fact that the place lack dessert places so Peggy suggested to meet up at IOI Boulevard instead.
AND SHE WAS LATE!
:(
Oh well, it was a difficult task to find a parking spot there.
I was lucky! The moment I turned into Boulevard, a nice parking spot awaits me!
:)
and so Ting and me walk aimlessly around
while both of us complained about the heat and our poor grumbling tummy
Us in RHB Bank for aircon and to check our EPF
Then the little missy finally arrived! and off we go deciding what to eat
Korean food!











Wander off to shop abit before heading to TPF for dessert


The one and only picture that they allow me to tag them :(





Weee~
More random dates next year please!

No comments: