*We wish you a merry christmas and a happy new yeaaaaaaar*
Just when I thought Christmas will be another boring day at home
Woke up late in the morning and watch TV while deciding what to eat
then mum excited-ly showed me an ad of a Japanese ramen restaurant giving out free dumplings for those who dine in
and it was located at Setiawalk
(Yamagoya Ramen)
then I told mum: JOM let's go!
and I thought mum will reject my request (as usual)
but then it was the opposite!
and off we go to Setiawalk for my brunch
![]() |
| Yamugaya Ramen from Kyushu |
![]() |
| Hot bowl of ramen |
![]() |
| Dumplings YUM |
The ramen is okay. Not too bad but not as nice as the one I had in One-U
The soup/broth is not as yummy and the charsiew is too salty
but the egg was nice! and the yum yum dumplings (my fave!)
First time at Setiawalk *no pics too lazy*
It is a very pretty place
which I am sure must be prettier at night
with ponds and fountains decorated with lights
A place filled with pubs/lounges
and some boutiques
which mum and me was browsing through after lunch.
Bought a new hair clip for myself as Xmas present! :)
![]() |
| Nice? |
and mum was also deciding to buy another hair band
then I asked her: Do you want rabbit ears or ribbon?
HAHAHA
Mum: Of course ribbon la. Looks so ridiculous with the rabbit ears. How old do you think I am?
Me: Well, its cute! and you are a rabbit also ma...~ HAHHA
![]() |
| Rabbit ears! |
![]() |
| Ribbon! |
Nothing much to see around yet we can spend hours walking around
and then enjoyed our teatime before heading home
*Blessed Christmas*
:)
New Year is coming soon~
Countdown celebration!
PARTYYY~!








No comments:
Post a Comment