Being the one and only daughter at home who gets to feel all the love from parents
:)
Dad would peel chestnut for me
Dad: Come try this chestnut I steam today! Very very soft want *Peels for me*
Weeee~
Or fruits like rambutan and pulasan
Dad: Why you no eat the rambutan I brought home
Me: *mumbling that I'm too lazy*
Dad: Nah come here try this pulasan *peels for me*
Very sweet one.
Heee
:)
I also remember one of my cousin telling me during one of the dinners some years back
Family dinner in a chinese restaurant
Cousin: Bi, why I don't I see you stand up to get for food. You only sit still
Me: Nehh got daddy take for me ma.
Cousin: Yea la, even prawn shells and crabs also your dad peel for you.
Me: Hehehe
Feels so loved by my daddy
Life is good with family at my side
Love every moment of it
:)
Hmm. I sort of MIA lately it seems
that even Ting is complaining that we seldom chat and she hardly get to see me online.
I guess I've enjoy being in my own sweet world
Or that I'm being lazy.
I will come back out from my shell soon. But not now
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment