Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cos Cos Sin Sin

Pav,Ariel and Qissy sing monkey birthday song today to some monkey that was born in the zoo and d usual boring classes(esp Maths)..During EST, Qis,Justina,PehGe and me were talking about food instead of doing our essay..haha..worms,horse sashimi..CHEEESSSEEE!!..hahaha..
During Chemistry,Qissy is bullying me..as usual..bad SinSin..haha..She uses her pencil to poke me..and she uses pen to draw smiley face on my leg..T.T..Qissy pembuli..Sobz sobz..Thats why I come out with this profile of Qisthina..Im going to post it soon..SOOON..hehe..

Khor Kian Wei just only realise I moved and change school..ONLY TODAY!! -.-" Swt lar.. But I don't blame him..He's class is far away frm 5A anyway..(where is 5C? far far away ar??)

Andrew aka KaiXian found out my bday..Im surprised he still remembers me after..Oh wait,he should have remember me..The last time I see him was when I was F3..He came for the Hari Something..Hari Kokurikulum I think..when my class did the ghost house..And when I saw him,no,he saw me..He was shouting at me "Kam Poh Yee ar? Why u so short wan?"in cantonese..-.-" he kept repeating it over and over again until I ran away when I see him..haha..I know la he is so tall..Im so short..And he invited me to his house warming this year too,which unfortunately I can't go..Too far lar..

And YAY!! This Sunday is the 6th of July..I can't wait for the grand opening of Algotherm..It may not be good though,but I'm looking forward to it..Meeting on Friday 8pm..means will be missing teeeeveeee and staying up late..Saturday..Might go shooping with my aunty for my bday present or busy doing some preparation stuff..

BTW BTW..I cant believe it! I can watch AOD now..I dunno why..I think my dad subscribe or the astro let us watch for free???!!..I believe my first option..haha...FORENSIC HEROES IS SOOO GOOD..hehehe..and and and the speech of silence..Its niiicee..My teevee!!hahaha..

No comments: