Monday, July 7, 2008

Grand opening







It was sooo tiring..



On Friday,they had a meeting at Algotherm,after dinner..My brother and I are supposed to pump the balloon and put it up on the ceiling with the ribbons..It wasn't a nice task so I leave it to my brother..boring boring briefing..Ok,then we went to Uncle AhFai's restaurant to accompany Uncle Thomas and Aunty Amy to have dinner.Ya,the men as usual,drank beer..After that,Uncle Richard invited us to his house to continue..Just my family..And that was like 11++pm ed..Haha..the conference there was fun..My dad and uncle richard was supposed to bet on how many flower stand or baskets were they on that day.Uncle Richard bet it will be less than 20 but my dad said it will be more..Then my dad started to count what people will give..Aiyo..they should have sign an agreement paper before that.so the bet was off..haix..




On saturday,I skipped my chemistry tuition which was at eleven..I woke up at eleven.Then Suddenly,my mum wants to go back to Puchong for the cosage..So at 11.30am, Aunty Sally was here,with the-very-annoying-Sean Yap and Sharmaine..The off we go..Ya,I was so annoyed with that Sean Yap..He is super irritating..Talkative boy..-.-"...I was making him go mad too..haha..Then after we came back to my house and start wrapping up roses and carnation flowers into those nice nice wrappers..hehe..the flowers are so nice..Then bla bla bla..more of the annoying Sean and his theory on Guys should not cut papers coz they are rough,It is girls job coz they are more wen rou.. ya rite..That drives me crazy..And the part where he was cutting those crepe paper and the scissors some how hates him..I change scissors with him for many times already and he keeps complaining..GAAAHHH!!




On Sunday,before the opening,around ten,everyone(bosses and families) were there early to get ready.I was busy taking pictures of those flowers sent by friends and relatives..Then customers start to arrive.Aunty Sally was in charge of the registration first..Then too many people came in and we don't have enough people bringing customers to look around so my bro and I took over..The weather was VERY VERY VERY HOT!! I was sweating..So I walked in and out of the place..haha..My flower girl(Sharmaine) who is in charged of giving out flowers to those that registered only work for a short time before she is off playing with Sara..Nuo Xi went home early..Then I dump my job and went to take more pictures..I even have to serve the customers..Haix..Super busy..




Guess who I saw at the ceremony??? No,not stars lar..Just my ex-tuition teacher,Ms Jessie!!I was so surprised I stand in front of her speechless! Haha..Did not expect to see her there.she was my tuition teacher since std5 till f4..lol..I found out that she lived in Kota Kemuning actually..Hahaha..I tot she lived in Puchong..and and and..I oso found out that my dad knows Wen Han's dad for a long long time liao..I din knw abt that until that day,I saw my dad shaking hand with his dad..lol..what a small small world..


After a long tiring day,standing for more than 8hours,The adults planned to celebrate at Redbox! haha..My secong visit to redbox..we were there till 11sumting at nite..Gosh,I din know Vivian can be so high!..And as usual,Uncle Richard dancing and singing is so funny!!Hahaha..
The kids were playing playstation..haha..

I was so tired on Monday..=(..Slept during addmath..lol..

No comments: