Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I am keeping cereal to myself

Cereal is for me, not you Pav..

Sadly..Its for me and only me..Hehehe..Teach or maid what is cereal and you can have urs then..

I enjoyed sms-ing Pav yesterday..Hehehe..And I WILL be a good nurse to people who does not spam my cbox..=P

I asked YC a weird question yesterday.haha..my one and only person who will answer my weird question no matter how weird is it.. Well,not really weird question but question that make no sense..

Justina is very happy lately,smiling the whole day..hehe..

Oh,Irfan asked Qis a stupid question "Must we dance?" -.-"
He might wear a kimono to the prom..
And he is sponsoring 500 RUPIAH oni..That makes him the not good date now..
Don't worry Pav, Pn Chan ask Sara today and he IS going to dance with you..awww..don't melt..Haha

Listened to 'You say it best when you say nothing at all' yesterday after tuition..Then I remember back the first time I listen to this song with my darling..It was when I was in form3 during mooncake festival celebration at Puteri 8..Yeap..I felt the same feeling I had before when I listened to the song..I missed that feel..I miss my darling too..Wan a hug frm her..=(

No comments: