PnSaras and school rules
Yes..I find it quite interesting that I will post abt her..
To those that does not knw:
she is a very garang teacher that comes up with many rules but because of her PBP(1) is a better school with very tight discipline..
This is what I read from a forum abt her: Since I cant copy that page so I tell it to you all lar..
Before she is here, the school is full of gangsters everywhere but after she enters, everything changes..For the better..
I remember after she enter, our first day of school is very unique..haha..Have you ever come across any school that will buang or gantung at least 20 ppl in the first day? Ya,this is what she did..
And toilet rule..i miss it..Hehehe..
If we wanna go toilet, we have to register our name, time-in, time-out, Ic number and signature (if i am not wrong).. And take of our shoes..No shoes allowed in toilet..But there are slippers provided so we changed into the slipers laar..This makes the toilet way cleaner than ever..Yaya..Very good..and let us waste more time going toilet.. We also have to take number passes to see which cubicle you enter but that does not work.. When this rule is introduced, the line to go toilet is super long..After some time, every1 got used to it lar..I rather waste time writing to enjoy clean toilet..Rather than those smelly toilet..Haha..
Bottle rules & earrings
No plastic bottles are allowed in PBP..I mean those mineral water bottle that we reuse.. So everyone must use those better quality bottle. this is due to those bottler creating problems in school toilet..Some people likes to stuff them into the toilet causing it to sumbat therefore it is not allowed..And no earrings are allowed to be wear too..Ya..It sounds very stupid but then this is because there was a case where students were robbed (-.-") on their way to 7-11 after school hours..I wonder what people will wanna rob poor school children..Those gold earrings are so teeny tiny yet they tak lepaskan..hmph..Weird.
And CCTV!! Hahaha..CCTV was installed in some parts of the school for safety..I remember GRace, Chan Ming,me and MeiTing I think was having fun..Grace bullying ChanMing and took his mp3 to listen and showing off at the lonely corridor..Then I spotted those CCTV and ask told Grace..Hahaha..I wonderif the CCTV work cause it should have caught Grace on tape holding the mp3 player..
SAYA PELAJAR BERDISIPLIN tag..That yellow ugly tag that we were to wear it everyday..VERY UGLY LAR..So when we go out for some events(wakil school or anything) all of us will take out that tag or else we are stared at for the yellow tag..hehehe..I still keep it in my drawer for memories..haha..
what else rules that PBP have but not KK?hmmm..I dunno..But I missed those rules that kept students very very good like angels..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment