Friday, July 4, 2008

Of Him

Ya,YuCheng today texted me..Complaining of somethings that makes him angry..Apparently,his gf is not doing a good job of making him happy or even tried to pujuk him not to be angry..But he has to pujuk her eventhough he is angry..HAha..that is what bf's do..Yea..So he came back to texting me again..Lol..

I am a VERY good friend ok..So I suggested alot of ways for him to lepaskan geram n pujuk him..But then,he tried all the ways I suggested d..-.-"
Knowing each other too well punya bad part..lol
Even tried screaming in the toilet..hahaha..But then,his neighbour when over to ask what happened..Hahaha..Okok..Im not supposed to be laughing at him but then,his temper,everyone knows la..Not many people can stand him..No wonder his gf left him alone and did not talk when he was angry..I can take his temper though..Ya,the other effect of working as his assistant last year..

In the end,he was too sleepy so I wished him good night in the afternoon..hahaha..

No comments: