Y AM I OWEZ SICK??!!
I forgot how many times am I sick this year now..I keep getting sick after moving here..Last year and year before I am VERY VERY healthy..haix..Kept sneezing today..And feel kinda dizzy d..not fun at all..Hope I wun be coming down with fever..
Yesterday was a very busy day for me..After school, I went to Algotherm straight away. I thought my mum has a facial appoinment or something but then, when I enter the door, I saw my aunty there! Well, did not expect to see her there lar..But I did not react like how Peh Ge react when she saw PnChan..hehehe..Had my chee cheong fun there while my mum tried a few new machines brought by my aunty..She is here for work..The after my aunty leave, Aunty Fion wanted my mum to try the spa treatment there which is really nice..Then,my mum called my dad and he said that he is going to bring my mum to the doctors today..So there goes the spa..
When I reached home,I thought I do not need to follow my parents out but then my dad say I can follow! HAha..So I ran upstairs to change out from my uniform..Then out we go to Subang Jaya..Mum need to see a skin specialist coz her skin is allergic to something..When we enter that clinic,Whao..So many people inside..So we registered and told to wait for an hour..Then we go walk walk around that area..We come to this shop called Ice monster where they sell lots of different ice drink..Like ABC..Got fruit ice and many many others..So we have a bowl of red bean and yam ice there..Yummy.After that, we went to a bakery to buy a swiss roll,chiffon cake and doughnuts!! Yummy yummy..The chiffon cake there is very very nice..And swiss roll to..Not to forget the cheese tart which I had for lunch today..
Apparently,Mum forget to bring enough money to see doctor and credit card is only accepted above rm100 so we had to wait for dad to come and fetch us..We went walking around again while waiting for my dad..I saw this pet shop where there is a really really cute Siberian Husky..Awww..I wanted to go in and pet it by mum dun let me go..Sobz sobz..
Apparently,Mum forget to bring enough money to see doctor and credit card is only accepted above rm100 so we had to wait for dad to come and fetch us..We went walking around again while waiting for my dad..I saw this pet shop where there is a really really cute Siberian Husky..Awww..I wanted to go in and pet it by mum dun let me go..Sobz sobz..
Reached home about 6.30pm and got ready for tuition at 7..At tuition, I found out how blur Men Yee can be..Hahaha..Then leaved at 8 for dinner..Escaped that B-O-R-I-N-G tuition..zzz.. Sheen Yeen and me oso wanted to sleep d..Zzzzzzz...
Thats all I can update now..Want to get some sleep..Tata
No comments:
Post a Comment