Of Nasi Minyak and Spanish Sperm
Yes..I am going to blog about sperm..Its not just any sperm..SPANISH SPERM..It all started few months ago while I was flipping through the Biology textbook...I come across Chapter 4 on fraternal twins..So ..
Qissy said "Owwwwh! I want twins!"
Me: Reaaaally? Then where does it come from?
Then she mentioned something about wanting Spanish sperms..Yeaap..S-P-A-N-I-S-H
So,after BM teacher mentioned about Nasi Minyak (For Qis and Irfan's wedding..awww..so sweet..) I tell her,"So you don't want Spanish sperm anymore eh?"
Peh Ge was like "What? What did I just hear?"
Qissy and I burst out laughing..AND she hit me..Ouch! I repeated what I said again and PehGe was..Staring at Qis! hahaha..She wants Spanish sperms for fraternal twins..So Qissy..But then,now she might change her mind,not wanting Spanish sperm anymore..
Hahahaha..
Pav don't get why are we laughing when she walk over..So..I told her abt it..After stopping myself from laughing of course..Hahaha..
Yea,Irfan and VAP is at Pav's house now..So Pav told Irfan about the Nasi Minyak incident..And guess what, HE said, Why not nasi briyani? Hahahahaha..
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment