Yeeeeeeee!!! hahaha..Today Peh Ge got a really cute hamster from Marcus..It is grey in colour,a male, named Kelabu..Hahaha..Soooo cuuuuuute!!! And really tiny too.. I've been playing with it..Haha..And there's the Earthquake/Hurricane Lady aka Justina who always bully the poor thing..Hehehe..And Pav who does not like me showing the cute little thing to her in her face..hahaha.. I feed it with water with my finger and it lick the water off my finger with its tiny little tongue..Hahaha..Really cute..It pooed alot and urinated too..haha..Awwww..I'm missing it already..hehe..
Polka dots..It reminds me of Qisthina and hahaha..*This part it not to be revealed* Super funny..lol
And see Pav In Action in Qissy's blog..Haha..She is not going to be happy..She said the pictures of her looked distorted..Which reminds me of her class picture..hahaha
That guy is pestering for the project again! Haha..I've done my part..Just that dear Qis has not do it..apa la Qissy ni..=P
I had bacon for lunch today!! YAYY!!!..I cook myself wan leh..So long din eat bacon d..
ANDD!! That slow Hui En ar..now say I slow pulak..sobz..Dunno she slow or I slow leh..hmm..
She slower..reply everything oso slow wan..hehehe
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment